Thank you for your interest in being a guest blogger for The Logical Entrepreneur. We know fresh unique content is the key to our success and we humbly thank you for assisting us in achieving that success. As entrepreneurs we understand that we must provide a consistent experience to our users, as such we have guidelines to assist you structuring your content. Please take a moment to look them over and familiarize yourself with them before you share your experience with us.
The Logical Entrepreneur is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and small businesses integrate analytics into the decision making process in order to produce beneficial results. Our primary focus is content along these lines and similar lines of making informed decisions in order to succeed. Additional content is welcome provided it meets a need for the entrepreneur or small business owner within the course of performing or establishing a business. We welcome “true” content, which may not always have a happy ending or an exciting fun theme. Business is sometimes gritty and it is our within charter to recognize that.
Blog post content
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- Use of profanity, hate speak, sexual tone or nature is not permitted.
- Please keep your submission a minimum of 500 words.
Manufacturing Analytics LLC/The Logical Entrepreneur welcomes images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts. Manufacturing Analytics LLC/The Logical Entrepreneur prefers that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- In the event you do not have an image we reserve the right to select an image of our choosing.
- If you want to provide a Shutterstock image number we will consider its use and retrieve the image on your behalf, you will not receive rights to the image.
- Maximum image size: 8MB
Manufacturing Analytics LLC/The Logical Entrepreneur is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post.
- We allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post.
- We will allow 1 additional link to your LinkedIn profile page or LinkedIn page of your organization.
- We do not allow affiliate links or links that point to an affiliate site.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- Manufacturing Analytics LLC/The Logical Entrepreneur reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary including pictures or video content to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- Manufacturing Analytics LLC/The Logical Entrepreneur reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
- If we accept your post for publication we will make you aware of the time and date which it will be published, you may at your discretion, share information about/link to your post on social media without limitation.
How to submit:
Send post 1 per email to Contact@TheLogicalEntrepreneur.com, include the post as an attachment as an MS Word Document with attached picture(s) . Within the body of the message please include the following:
- Word count:
- Theme/concept of the post:
Submitting content to Manufacturing Analytics LLC/The Logical Entrepreneur, you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions, that you understand them and that you agree to be bound by them.
The Logical Entrepreneur